When is the last time you actually spoke with your customers? Asked them about how your products or services impact their lives? The best designers and copywriters in all the world can’t do anything about a lack of understanding who your customers are and why they chose your company. If you are not communicating with consumers in a way that connects with them, you’ll fail to attract new customers. You might think you tell your story best, but your customers tell it better.
Here are last week’s posts, in case you missed them:
- Top Resources for Marketers – Part 7
- Google AdWords Quality Scores: Explained
- The Growing Importance of Google and Facebook
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the web