To succeed in any job the one skill you have to have more than anything else is the ability to, and desire to learn. This is as true of marketers as it is of every other profession. No marketer is fully equipped for a job the moment they start it. It takes practice. It takes help from those around you. It takes talking to other marketers who have been through it before. It takes classes, and articles, and conferences. If you are not continually learning new skills and keeping your knowledge up to date, you are not doing your job.
Here is a look back at last week’s posts:
- Psychological Hacks for Marketers – Recap
- The Promise of Virtual Reality for Marketers
- Finding the Underserved Customers
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the we