Today is my final post of 2017. And I wanted to use to announce a small change in the schedule starting next year. Over the last several years, we have posted four times per week (a series every Monday, new topics on Wednesday and Thursday, and a recap on Saturday). Going forward, we will shift more of our focus from quantity to quality. In so doing, we will scale back the number of posts to two per week (Mondays and Thursdays). Thank you for reading, and have a very happy new year!
Here are last week’s posts, in case you missed them:
- Top Resources for Marketers – Part 8
- Do You Use Your Origin Story in Your Marketing
- Will Amazon Take Market Share from Google and Facebook?
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the web