A savvy marketer is always on the lookout for new ways of getting in front of potential customers. Not because we should always do the new thing (a lot of times we shouldn’t). But because when you do find something that works, it helps to get there before your competitors, when prices are cheaper and there is less noise to compete with. Being the first in your industry to advertise somewhere effective will give you a huge advantage. So take the time to learn about new opportunities and choose wisely.
In case you missed them, catch up on last week’s posts here:
- Simple Website Fixes – Series Recap
- Marketing Agencies and the Art of Spin
- Define Your Ethical Boundaries Now
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the web