Do you ever wish you could watch your site visitors maneuver around your website? Do you wish you could see what they look at, which links they click, and what makes them decide whether or not to leave? Google Analytics is a great tool, but it can only show you so much. I recently started using Mouseflow, which provides videos of individual site visits, along with heatmaps and other analytics details you can’t get with GA. I recommend anyone responsible for the company’s website check it out.
Here are last week’s posts:
- Marketing Myths – The Customer is Always Right
- Reorganizing Marketing to Match the Customer Journey
- The Relationship Between Marketing and Product Development
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the web