Marketers must put themselves on the front lines. You can’t be a great marketer if you exist solely in a corner office far away from the lives of your customers. All the studies, reports, surveys, polls, and focus groups in the world won’t help you understand what your customers are going through like being out there and experiencing the world the way they do. Shop where they shop. Live where they live. Talk to them. Get to know them. Only then can you design campaigns that really speak to them.
Last week, we posted these 3 articles:
- Marketing Definitions: Paid Search
- Debunking the Biggest Email Marketing Myth
- It’s Not the Size of Your List, It’s How You Use It
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the we