Price. It’s one of the Four P’s. It might just be the greatest tool that marketers have at their disposal to increase sales and grow a business. Yet too often marketers or companies follow a “set it and forget it strategy”. The price is simply the price, and we need to make people buy it at that price. Wrong! We need to take back pricing as a strategy. Whole books have been written on the subject and you should read them. Here are just a few resources you can use to get started.
Quick links to last week’s posts:
- Psychological Hacks for Marketers – Part 1
- Top 5 Customer Service Mistakes to Avoid
- Which is More Important – Copy or Process?
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the we