Marketers the world over know that our efforts have never been more measurable. More than any other person in an organization, the value we add to the team can be measured directly. To some, who remember a time not long ago when this was not the case, this is an unwelcome burden. To others, the future leaders in the marketing profession, it’s something we thrive on. Knowing your every effort can be measured should be incentive to be the best marketer in the world. Learn to measure your value and use it to improve as you grow. That’s the key to success as a marketer.
Here’s a look at last week’s posts:
- Recommended Reading for Marketers – Part 6
- Where Does Your Website Traffic Come From?
- Breaking Down Bounce Rates
3 Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get answers to all your marketing questions
- Ask a marketing question that you’d like me to answer for you
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post