Not every product or company inspires passion. The founder or CEO may be passionate about the company, but that doesn’t mean their employees are. Some industries are just dull. But that creates a problem for marketers. It’s not absolutely vital that someone marketing a product be passionate about it, but you have to be able to fake it. You have to believe in it, in the work you’re doing, in the fact that what you’re marketing will make people’s lives better.
Here is a look at our posts from last week:
- Marketing Trends – Part 6
- Social Media Marketing: Is It Too Late to Join the Conversation?
- When to Start from Scratch
3 Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get answers to all your marketing questions
- Ask a marketing question that you’d like me to answer for you
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post