Did you read yesterday’s post? If you did, than you’re probably looking at the title of this post and wondering whether or not I lost my mind.
The keyword in “Why You Should Always Listen to Marketing Experts” is listen.
Don’t tune them out. The best way for you to stay in the loop as far as new marketing ideas is to keep an eye on what other people are doing. And the so called marketing experts are the ones that are reporting on new trends, forecasting areas of growth, writing white papers on campaigns that went well, etc.
So listen to the marketing experts, so you don’t have to be one…
- They spend their entire lives in marketing.
- They are more likely to identify a new trend before you do.
- They can provide advice on how not to approach a campaign you had already planned.
- They can provide insights into what consumers are responding to in your industry.
- They will tell you how to do something you heard of, like getting started with SEO.