"I" of the Consumer Week in Review
Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 1:20PM
Zach Heller in Week in Review, marketing blog, week in review, zach heller marketing
Sundays can mean different things to different people. For some it means football, for others religion. For some it means resting up for the week ahead, and for others it means getting things done while you have some free time. Whatever Sundays have meant to you in the past, can I suggest another option for 2013. Make Sunday the day you learn something new. Commit to spending an hour every Sunday studying something you’re interested in. That’s a lot of hours you could spend learning this year.
If you spent much time this past week learning new things, you may have missed these posts:
- 5 Reasons Your Landing Page isn’t Working
- Email Marketing Increased in 2012
- Testing Methodology: Revisions vs. Clean Slate
- How to Get Free Facebook Ad Credits
Bonus - 3 Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get answers to all your marketing questions
- Ask a marketing question that I will answer in my monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe to the blog via RSS and never miss another brilliant “I” of the Consumer post
Article originally appeared on Marketing Communication Blog by Zach Heller (http://zachhellermarketing.com/).
See website for complete article licensing information.