The market for marketers is big and getting bigger. And the best thing about being a marketer, when it comes to getting a job, we already know what it takes to market ourselves. I’ve seen far too many young marketers who ignore everything they know about marketing when it comes time to reach out to potential employers. Getting a job is not the same as getting a customer, but the same basic rules still apply. Don’t forget your training.
Here are last week’s posts, in case you missed them:
- Marketing Definitions: UX
- Top 5 Website Usability Fixes
- The Case for Lifetime Value as Your Top Priority
Two Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to the blog and never miss another marketing post
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter to get a curated list of the top marketing articles from around the web