We’ve written extensively about email marketing on this blog. Despite all of the critics and headlines calling for the end of email as a marketing platform, the ROI on email marketing continues to be better than any other marketing channel. And the latest studies actually show that ROI is still growing.
This recent post from Hubspot lists 18 important statistics for email marketers, and maybe for those companies still not using email marketing as a part of their strategy.
I’ll list my favorites here. For the full list, hop over to Hubspot’s article.
- 91% of consumers check their email daily.
- 76% of email opens occur in the first 2 days after the email was sent.
- Only 11% of all emails are optimized for mobile.
- 25% of all emails are opened on iPhones.
- 17% of marketers don’t track or analyze email metrics for their organization.