So you have an email marketing strategy? You wrote great emails, put together a strong design, crafted the perfect subject lines. What’s left to do?
Get the email addresses of people you’re going to send to!
How do you do that?
Here are 5 proven ways to grow your email list:
- Buy lists – this is the most risky and most expensive option
- Gated content – create a piece of content that people want and make them sign up to get it
- Advertise – use Facebook or Google to run ads to people you want to sign up
- Promise offers – people sign up for email lists that promise discounts and exclusive offers
- Use emails to promote sharing – create an easy refer a friend, forwarding, or social sharing option for existing subscribers and let them promote your emails for you
What did I miss? Share your email subscriber tips in the comments below.