Merry Christmas to all!
My family used to have a rule about what time we were all supposed to wake up to open presents. The excitement! The thrill! What a day this can be…
We often don’t ask for gifts in our professional lives. But if you could ask for gifts that would help you become a better marketer, what would they be?
Here’s my list:
For Christmas this year I really want to focus on growth, professional growth that is. As a marketer, I could really use some tools that make it easier for me to reach new customers and grow my business. Please choose from the following items (or give me all of them if you deem me to be on the especially nice list this year).
- A bigger advertising budget
- A boss who understands marketing in the same way I do
- Team members who teach me something new every day
- A way to contact all my prospective customers reliably
- A clearer understanding of why people don’t buy from me
- A look at the strategies of all my competitors
Thank you in advance for all your help.