So you’re sitting there thinking, this is odd. It’s Saturday. And I usually see this ‘week in review’ post on Sunday. Am I going crazy? Is the world crashing down around me? The answer is no, just a simple change in scheduling here at Zach Heller Marketing. I’m changing from a 5-post per week schedule to a 4-post plan. I’m eliminating Sundays (when no one was really reading anyway) and moving the review to Saturdays. I hope you continue to enjoy the same great content you’ve grown used to!
Without further delay, here are the posts from the last week:
- Steal This #4 – Samsung’s Attack Ads
- How to Redesign Your Website Like a Marketer
- Does Your Domain Name Matter?
Bonus - 3 Ways to Boost Your Marketing Knowledge:
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get answers to all your marketing questions
- Ask a marketing question that I will answer in my monthly email newsletter
- Subscribe to the blog via RSS and never miss another post