It’s fun this time of year to look back at what we’ve accomplished. For me, 2013 gave me an opportunity to get back on track with a number of goals that I set for myself. And if I had to give myself a year-end grade, I would call it solid B+.
One thing I continue to be very proud of is the growth of this blog. This year, one crowning achievement was an upgrade to Squarespace 6 and a redesign.
Here are the top 10 blog posts of the year, by highest visitors:
- Marketing Trends for 2014
- The 3 Stages of Content Marketing
- How to Get More Out of Your Employees – Part 1
- 5 Reasons Your Email is Not Getting Opened
- Three Easy Ways to Improve Your Homepage
- How to use Education as Part of Your Marketing Plan
- How to Redesign Your Website Like a Marketer
- Think About Marketing Differently – The Huggies Example
- 5 Reasons People are Unsubscribing
- How to Advance Your Career as a Marketer