On December 29th of last year I wrote a post about my goals for 2012. I recently went back and reviewed them to see what I had accomplished and what was left. Here is that list.
- Teach a Class (already scheduled!)
- Publish a 2nd book in the marketing arena (already started!)
- Double my subscriber count
- Double my pageviews
- Offer subscribers to my blog exclusive content
- Produce more video for the blog
- Visit someplace new
- Learn to play the tin whistle (that’s the Irish in me)
- Bike 1000 miles (over the course of the whole year)
- Donate more to charity
- Help someone I know market their business free of charge
I’m a big proponent of setting goals, both personal and professional. I keep a notebook with goals written down, so that I can physically cross them out once completed. The act of crossing them out is very fulfilling. And each time I cross one out, I write a new one down.
Try it and you might find you can accomplish more in 2013 than you ever thought possible.
Happy New Year!