Welcome to this week’s edition of “Little Things”, a weekly blog series covering the small changes that you can make to improve marketing performance.
Last week’s topic was using lists in your sales copy.
This week’s tip:
Survey Your Customers Regularly
Surveys are a great, often underutilized tool. They can provide insights and answers to almost every question you and your team can come up with. And in their most basic form, they can show you where you’re succeeding, who you’re reaching, and how well you’re serving them.
An online survey tool like QuestionPro is a great way to start surveying your customers to get a better sense of who they are, how they feel about you, and what you can do better.
Here’s how to start:
- Sign up with QuestionPro for as little as $15/month
- Collect email addresses for all your customers
- Follow up with them after a week, a month, or the amount of time you think it takes to fully experience your product
- Include a link to your online survey, asking them about their experience, how your product or service met their expectations, how you could have done better, and anything else worth knowing
- Use the responses to keep improving