A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was beginning the journey towards a new project. This one carries with it the end goal of a new company relating to Personal Finance education.
Now, I’m no expert on the subject, so I figured I had better start learning. Here are some blogs that I’ve added to my reader in the last couple weeks, and I highly recommend them if you’re interested in making and saving more money:
- Money Ning – A very easy to read blog covering the areas of frugal living, investing 101, money management, and other ideas on how to make your money do more for you.
- Five Cent Nickel – This easy to read blog is great for investing ideas, money saving and tracking tips, and news from within the finance world.
- Get Rich Slowly – This one’s been on my list for awhile, but it fits here perfectly. Learn how to save money on purchases, live within your means, and advance your career from the experts that have done it themselves.
- Finish Rich – David Bach takes his wisdom, which he’s loaded into a number of bestselling books, and dishes it out on his Finish Rich blog. He is on a self-proclaimed mission to get America out of debt, and he offers some great insights into budgeting and saving in order to lead a financially intelligent life.
- Motley Fool – For the slightly more advanced investor, the Motley Fool provides expert analysis of investment strategies, ideas, and breakdowns of individual stocks. You can join their community and get tons of great content along with some networking opportunities with other community members. It’s perfect for the amateur investor.