As marketers, we’re always on the lookout for the latest and greatest ways of getting our message out to the public. We spend so much time vetting vendors, analyzing numbers, building models, and writing material that sometimes we don’t spend enough time on ourselves.
Today’s post is a special one. Here are some special offers I’d like to pass on to you:
- I don’t hide the fact that I have a preference when it comes to email marketing services. iContact is inexpensive and reliable. I use it myself, and through this link you can get a free trial. Learn more.
- Another service I use is a simple press release tool that allows me to submit a release in its most basic form, and let the pros take care of the rest. For a low, onetime cost per release, it can’t be beat. Get 10% off your first release with PR Web here.
- When you spend so much time on your computer everyday, it’s important that you’re working with a machine you like. Amazon has some great deals on computers and computer gear going on right now. Check them out here.
- Ad Cause is a tool that allows you to use Twitter as an advertising channel. While I’ve never directly used them myself, they do come highly recommend by customers who’ve been able to use that network for marketing success. Check them out.
- Amazon’s list of best-selling books of 2011 is filled with business books that marketers of all kinds would be wise to look into. It’s amazing what you can learn from the trials and tribulations of those that came before us. Check them out here.
Two Bonus Items!!