As the final days fly by in 2012, we’re offered a time to reflect on how far we’ve come in the last year. As I think back on the year that was for this blog, I’m happy with our growth, the launch of a new monthly newsletter, and the great feedback I’ve gotten from so many of you readers.
To help put the past year in perspective, I went back and found the top 10 posts from ZachHellerMarketing.com based on total views and comments. And for your reading pleasure, those posts are:
- What is Email Marketing?
- How to Test Your Marketing Emails
- The 10 C’s of Online Copywriting
- 5 Tests That Will Improve Your Emails
- How to Sell Anything Online
- How to Think Like a Customer
- 10 Email Marketing Commandments
- The Landing Page Handbook: Part 3
- Marketing Jobs of the Future
- The Value of Your Email Marketing List