Welcome to this week’s edition of “Little Things”, a weekly blog series covering the small changes that you can make to improve marketing performance.
Last week’s topic was building links to help your SEO.
This week’s tip:
9 Weeks, 9 Tips
In lieu of a new tip this week, I decided to take a look back at the past nine weeks since we started this Little Thing series. And looking back, I’m happy with where we’ve gone.
Below are 9 little tips to take your marketing from where it is today and make it just a little bit better. If you apply one each over the next nine months, they’ll build on each other and you’ll be in a much better position than you are today.
- Change the Style of Your Web Forms
- Optimize the Functionality of Your Web Forms
- Add Alt Tags to Your Images
- Start Retargeting Your Web Visitors
- Start an Email Newsletter
- Use Lists in All Your Copywriting
- Use Surveys to Perfect Your Processes
- Collect and Use Testimonials in Your Ads
- Build Internal and Inbound Links
Stay tuned for a brand new tip next week!