Wow! It’s amazing to think that I have been blogging now for 3 years.
June 12th (tomorrow!) marks the 3 year anniversary of my life as a blogger, the date of my first post on Be Innovation.
A lot has changed in that time. My blog has moved and taken on a new life at “I” of the Consumer, of course. In my full-time job life, I’ve changed companies. I’ve moved to New York City from my hometown in New Jersey.
I decided to celebrate by taking a look back at what I’ve accomplished on the blogosphere.
- 1095 Days
- 219 Posts
- 37,859 Pageviews
- 295 Subscribers
- Listed among the top 50 blogs about innovation according to Blog Rank
- 42 Guest Posts on 19 different blogs
- Quoted or referenced in 11 publications (online and off)
Top 5 posts all-time: (by traffic)
- Home Depot vs. Lowes: Where’s the Difference?
- 13 Ways to Make Google AdWords Work for Your Business
- Incentivize Everything! New Hires
- Lend a Finger
- The Art of Copywriting: Readability
That was a nice look back. Thank you to all of my readers and followers for making this possible. I’m looking forward to many, many more years of even better content.
Subscribe to my blog to see what comes next!