As the final hours wind down on 2011, we’re offered a time to reflect on all that has happened. 2011 was a year of ups and downs, all over the world. It was also the year that I launched this blog, back on April 4th with this little ditty of an introduction.
In the months that have followed, I’ve tried to stay true to the cause, providing insights into the world of marketing in the digital age. The content, like its creator, has evolved some since day 1, but I’m proud of the progress we’ve made. To sign off on 2011, I thought I’d list the top 10 posts (by readership) in our first year:
- Free Sample Marketing
- The Business of Naming our Products
- Incentivize Everything! Innovation
- The Business Card as a Marketing Tool
- The Fundamentals of Email Marketing
- Marketing Luxury in 5 Easy Steps
- The Art of Copywriting: Be Positive
- The Art of Copywriting: Readability
- The Key to the Inbox
- The Great 21st Century Power Shift
Have a Happy New Year!